DPSI Charging socket complete kit
Product description and features
Charging of Lithium Ion batteries inside the R/C model. Up to two 2S Lithium Ion batteries can be charged at the same time e. g. while connected to a DPSI dual power supply. Battery charging directly on the airfield possible.
Suitable for using with our ready made Lithium Ion batteries (see Accessories).
Variant description battery connection cables
If desired the complete kit is shipped with cables which can be used to connect the batteries to the DPSI charging socket. Please select the desired variant at the variant selection above.
- no battery cables: Suitable e. g. for the recent versions of our ready-made Lithium Ion batteries (see Accessories) which are shipped with a JR charging socket.
- with 2 JR battery extension cables: Suitable for extending the JR charging cable which is integrated in the ready-made Lithium Ion batteries.
- with 2 JR battery cables: Suitable for connecting the DPSI charging socket with the LiProtector 2S (item no. A52070) Only necessary when charging LiPo batteries.
- with 2 EH > JR battery cables: Suitable e. g. for former versions of our ready-made Lithium Ion batteries which were shipped with EH balancer cables.
- with 2 XH > JR battery cables: Suitable e. g. for Lithium Ion batteries which are shipped with XH balancer.
Variant description charging cables
The complete kit contains alternatively a charging cable which is suitable for the DPSI charging socket. Please select the desired variant at the variant selection above.
- with DPSI Charging cable 180cm: The connected LiIon batteries can be charged combined with a customary battery charger.
- with DPSI Charger: The connected LiIon batteries can be charged directly at the electrical grid without an additional batteries charger.
Documentation and technical details
See a detailed documentation of the DPSI Charging socket in the iRC-Electronic Wiki.
DPSI Charging socket optionally with 2 battery connection cables and optionally with DPSI Charging cable or DPSI Charger.