Light module Lena 52mm (2.05in)
Product description and features
Drop shaped light module white, green or red colored. Can be used e. g. as position light and ACL lighting (strobe).
- Variant White: For application e. g. as white anti collision light/ACL (strobe) inside starbord or port side wing tip or at the fuselage.
- Variant Green: For application e. g. as green position light inside starboard (right side) wing tip.
- Variant Red: For application e. g. as red position light inside port side (left side) wing tip.
The combo light module can be connected directly to a SLC output (Smart Light Channel) of the light controller Light Driver 5.0 (see Accessories). No soldering and no pre-resistors necessary.
Intelligent light control
- Plug & Play type recognition: The light module will be recognized by the light controller Light Driver 5.0 automatically. The light controller regulates luminosity thus heat generation according to the thermal properties of the light module's housing.
- MLT technology (Maximum Light Tracking): Optionally the light module can be operated with highest liminous power. An integrated heat sensor enables the light controller Light Driver 5.0 to regulate the liminosity in case of strong heat generation automatically.
The light module can also be used in combination with the Optotronix light control units. In this case for the green and white LED a 3.9 ohm resistor (3R9) and for the red LED a 10 ohm resistor (10R) must be soldered inside the plus or minus line (see accessories).